VirtualNames is moving to names.co.uk
Customers of UKServers Limited t/a VirtualNames are now serviced by Namesco Limited at www.names.co.uk. All new purchases should now be made from www.names.co.uk and you can manage billing for existing products by logging into your new Online Control Panel at https://login.names.co.uk/login using the same login credentials that you used with VirtualNames.
For now you should manage all email and hosting as you always have, until you receive a communication from names.co.uk about migrating your services. All hosting customers will be upgraded to unlimited data transfer per month as part of the migration.
- How Do I Manage My Domain Names?
- Log into your new Online Control Panel using your VirtualNames login credentials and you will see all your current services listed. You can register and renew domains, add new email, hosting and website packages and manage forwarding and DNS.
- How Do I Renew Services and Add New Services?
- From 14th February 2018, all billing will be undertaken by names.co.uk and customers should log into their new Online Control Panel. You can log on using your current VirtualNames credentials. You can pay online and set up automated billing for the future. You can also call the UK based Customer Care team on 0345 363 3637 (8am to 7pm Monday to Friday and weekends/bank holiday, 9 am - 5pm).
- Migration of Email & Hosting Services
- Names.co.uk will be migrating Email and Hosting plans to new infrastructure and this means that all services will eventually be administered
from your names.co.uk Online Control Panel. To ensure customers experience minimal disruption,
migrations will take place over time and your will be contacted individually by email to explain the automated process.
Until names.co.uk has contacted you by email about migrating your email and hosting services, you should continue to manage them from the existing VirtualNames platform.
- Need Some Help?
- Domains & billing: For all enquiries regarding domains, billing and the migration process, please contact names.co.uk directly by calling 0345 363 3637 or
logging into your Online Control Panel and raising a secure support enquiry ticket. Please do not submit any support
tickets regarding domains and billing to the existing VirtualNames support email.
Email & Hosting: Until your email and hosting services have been migrated to names.co.uk, you should continue to raise a support enquiry at http://www.virtualnames.co.uk/support.php (Email: firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 0333 344 1715 (10am to 1 pm and 2pm to 4pm - Monday to Friday). As soon as your email and hosting services have been migrated to the names.co.uk platform all support enquiries will be resolved by contacting names.co.uk directly.