VirtualNames has moved to names.co.uk
Customers of UKServers Limited t/a VirtualNames are now serviced by Namesco Limited at www.names.co.uk. All new purchases should now be made from www.names.co.uk and you can manage billing for existing products by logging into your new Online Control Panel at https://login.names.co.uk/login using the same login credentials that you used with VirtualNames.
For now you should manage all email and hosting as you always have, until you receive a communication from names.co.uk about migrating your services. All hosting customers will be upgraded to unlimited data transfer per month as part of the migration.
- How Do I Manage Domain Names and Email?
- Log into your new Online Control Panel using your VirtualNames login credentials and you will see all your current services listed. You can register and renew domains, add new email, hosting and website packages and manage forwarding and DNS. All email services are managed from the names.co.uk control panel and you can log into WebMail at https://webmail.names.co.uk/
- How Do I Renew Services and Add New Services?
- From 14th February 2018, all billing will be undertaken by names.co.uk and customers should log into their new Online Control Panel. You can log on using your current VirtualNames credentials. You can pay online and set up automated billing for the future. You can also call the UK based Customer Care team on 0345 363 3637 (8am to 7pm Monday to Friday and weekends/bank holiday, 9 am - 5pm).
- Migration of Hosting Services
- Names.co.uk will be migrating Hosting plans to new infrastructure and this means that all services will soon be administered
from your names.co.uk Online Control Panel.
Until names.co.uk has contacted you by email about migrating your hosting services, you should continue to manage them from the existing VirtualNames platform.
- Need Some Help?
- Domains, Email & billing: For all enquiries regarding domains, billing and the migration process, please contact names.co.uk directly by calling 0345 363 3637 or
logging into your Online Control Panel and raising a secure support enquiry ticket. Please do not submit any support
tickets regarding domains and billing to the existing VirtualNames support email.
Hosting: Until your email and hosting services have been migrated to names.co.uk, you should continue to raise a support enquiry at http://www.virtualnames.co.uk/support.php (Email: email@example.com) Please note that support for services on the old UKServers platform will only be by email. As soon as your email and hosting services have been migrated to the names.co.uk platform all support enquiries will be resolved by contacting names.co.uk directly.